• Waterproof with W/P 5000 MM
• Rubberized PU fabric with tricot backside
• Soft and light quality
• Side seam pockets with flap
• Adjustable cuffs
• Placket with 2-way zipper and hidden press buttons
• Welded seams
• Detachable hood
• Slits at side seams with press buttons for better movement
Our waterproof jackets are described as being waterproof with a water column pressure of e.g. 5000 mm.
The water column pressure is the amount of water measured in millimetres, which 1 square centimeter of the jacket can withstand before it is breached by the water.
The higher the water column pressure, the more water the jacket can withstand!
Here is a guide:
Water column pressure of 3000 mm: Can’t handle continuous rain, but will be able to keep you dry on a walk where it starts to rain lightly.
Water column pressure of 5000 mm: Is good for light rain or heavy rain for a short time.
Water column pressure of 10.000 mm: Can withstand heavy rain for several hours.
Used for high-quality rainwear that must be able to withstand most conditions.