The applicator in your Solar Buddies starter pack will arrive empty, so here’s how to fill and use it:
• Simply unscrew the handle (that’s the orange part – you can turn it upside down and rest it on the Solar Buddies container for ease).
• Fill your Solar Buddies applicator with 100ml of your chosen sunscreen (we recommend using an alcohol-free product)
• Replace the handle and tap down to make sure the sun cream flows down to the applicator (blue) end
• To apply sun cream
• Remove the cap (that’s the blue part)
• Hold the handle and gently rub on skin (the sun cream will flow out through the rollerball)
• Replace the cap
• To replace the sponge (for best results, replace the sponge when the applicator is empty)
• Simply unscrew the handle
• The head is recyclable, so give it a wash and pop into your recycling bin.
• Fill your Solar Buddies applicator with your fav suncream
• Replace the handle and you’re ready
• OUR TIPS FOR HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SUN CREAM APPLICATOR;
• The applicator allows children to apply their own suncream, teaching them about sun safety, as well as independence.
• We recommend that each Solar Buddy is only used by one person, even amongst siblings, for hygiene reasons.
• The choice of sun protection to use in Solar Buddies is up to you, but we recommend using an alcohol free product,
• Be sure to clean and dry your Solar Buddy and the sponge unit regularly to keep it fresh and maintain its lifespan.
• Solar Buddies Starter Pack contains a replacement head. Replace the sponge every 2-3 months, if in constant use.
• Be careful not to leave your Solar Buddy in direct sunlight, especially in heat over 30C
• Avoid getting sand in the unit, especially on the roller ball or sponge.
We also have a Solar Buddies Starter Pack (Double) available
Please note: suncream not included